Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wart on penis bubble looking thing

wart on penis bubble looking thing

i noticed a small white bump on my penis a few weeks back now it bigger can that have been caused by the condum cath and pooling of urine in it i think its a wart im not sexually active its kinda a bubble looking thing that started out as a white dot
    Last edited by wheelin 48; 10-19-2018 at 05:29 PM.
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

I have a few white spots on my penis, started small and gradually got bigger. Doctor said not to worry and don't pop them. Look up Fordyce spots and see if yours look like that.

Are you on, or have you taken a round of antibiotics recently? I wear a condom cath and also clean cath. I have found that if I am on antibiotics have to watch for skin blistering under condom cath. When it’s happened I try to cath more and ditch condom cath for as much of the day as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by mrb View Post
    I have a few white spots on my penis, started small and gradually got bigger. Doctor said not to worry and don't pop them. Look up Fordyce spots and see if yours look like that.

do they go away

Quote Originally Posted by ChesBay View Post
    Are you on, or have you taken a round of antibiotics recently? I wear a condom cath and also clean cath. I have found that if I am on antibiotics have to watch for skin blistering under condom cath. When it’s happened I try to cath more and ditch condom cath for as much of the day as I can.

no antibiotics for a while

Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    do they go away
    Mine haven't, they just look ugly. One of my support workers did try popping one but it came straight back. From what I can find out the body thinks that there is a hair follicle and sends sebum to lubricate it but there is no follicle so the sebum is trapped raising up into a spot. Like I said more ugly than being a problem and I should try and get rid.

White spots could be indicative of a yeast infection. If such is the case, it will be difficult to treat if one wears a condom catheter. One will have to dedicate some time to lying without the catheter on while the medicated cream is applied. Once the catheter is put on, pooled urine will dilute it. Once you try to eliminate any empty space in the tip of the catheter to minimize pooling and sustained exposure to the bad elements in urine.

thanks for the input yalli have a doc appointment nov 5 for a few other matters if still there ill have him look

thanks for the input yalli have a doc appointment nov 5 for a few other matters if still there ill have him look it looks to be smaller might have been ingrown hair

I currently have a white spot on the glans(tip) of my penis, and my dermatologist said it is a whitehead that will go away on its own.