Thread: Making 4-AP-3-MeOH

Making 4-AP-3-MeOH

Hey, anybody seriously know how to go about making 4-AP-3-MeOH? It's the best and safest drug for helping me to walk and there's no longer a reliable pharmacy source, which used to be at mod4all.com. I'm thinking it takes 4-AP, methanol and a chemistry set. Would you have suggestions for me? Thanks! -Jan

I'm not sure this would be appropriate to discuss on CareCure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I'm not sure this would be appropriate to discuss on CareCure.
    Why Jim ? If we got some substance based on well known 4AP and this modification known as 4-AP-3-MeOH
    really help us walk and stand better (at least 2 dozen people report this with no side-effects)
    - and if this substance is not in major pharmaceutical pipeline as there is no enough $$$$ to pursue this,
    why we would be prevented to discuss this??? We are trying to do self help here.
    Is this forum against it or everything has to be official and approved???!!!
    Remember - when 4AP appear as good potassium channel blocker that enable better neuro signal transfer for damaged nerves,
    it was experimental and not approved substance. Later Dr. Wise was prescribing this!
    4-AP-3-MeOH is MUCH BETTER! Just no proper supply source yet!
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine