Thread: Animation program

Animation program

I need a program that I can make an animated line to make a video of a map route to show a route to take. Does anyone know what kind of program that would do the job... and is free/cheap or has a trial version?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    I need a program that I can make an animated line to make a video of a map route to show a route to take. Does anyone know what kind of program that would do the job... and is free/cheap or has a trial version?
    Presumably, this is purely "for effect" -- as a line drawn on a (picture of a) map serves exactly the same purpose.

How are people expected to view it -- phone, PC, DVD movie, etc.? How long does the animation have to be (in time)? Should folks be able to control the presentation in any way (pause, forward, reverse, restart, etc.)?

How much effort are you willing to invest (as money seems to be out of the question)?

It will be a video to watch on youtube... I think I found an app on the Windows store that will do the job.

Thanks though...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    It will be a video to watch on youtube... I think I found an app on the Windows store that will do the job.

Thanks though...
    I've used Vasco da Gama to "dress up" travel videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3C6...ature=youtu.be

That looks like something that I could use but is quite a bit more expensive than what I was hoping to use. I will keep it in mind though, thanks.