Thread: CAF Grant Applications are due in ONE MONTH

CAF Grant Applications are due in ONE MONTH

Apply today for the 2019 Challenged Athlete Foundation Grant Application! The application will close on Friday, November 2nd at 5 PM Pacific Standard Time. No late applications will be accepted.

It is the mission of CAF to provide you with opportunities and support to help you reach your athletic goals, large or small. Our goal is to distribute meaningful grants that will make a difference in your pursuit of physical fitness and sport.

Apply for a Grant

To make the application process as simple as possible, we created a Grant Application Step-by-Step Guide that will help potential grantees navigate through the application process with ease. webportalapp.com/sp/login/cafgrant

For Grant FAQs, eligibility requirements, and other common questions, please visit our FAQs page online. www.challengedathletes.org/programs/grants/

Nice to see someone posting about CAF here. Back in the day they shelled out a huge amount of money (to me at the time) for my handcycle so I could get back out there and start cycling again. They should be applauded for the good work they're doing and they're very pleasant to work with if you're thinking about applying.