Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A discreet mid-section "spanks" for men?

I just recieved the dale. I went with one to big and cut it down, based on the amazon reviews. Super comfy......... 818 model. Works great and cant see it under regular shirts. 30 BUCKS ON AMAZON
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I have tried many binders

In 45 years I have tried dozens of different binders. About 6 months ago I bought this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    It is the best for comfort and durability and only $21. I know it is for post pregnancy women but I am a man and hands down the best binder I have owned.

I wear a "shapeware" shirt under a binder when it's cool enough outside. Otherwise I use just a regular wife beater.
    What I'd really like is a reinforced (stays) binder that doesn't imprint on my shirts.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by miltongm09 View Post
    I know it is for post pregnancy women but I am a man and hands down the best binder I have owned.
    Lol, the first one I bought from amazon was for the new mommies as well. A couple months later I was browsing amazon and wondering why the hell I was getting so many advertisements for maternity stuff... then I was like... oh... that's right. Amazon thinks I just had a baby.