I want to find an expert who REALLY knows the bodies, conditions, issues, functions, and capabilities of people with SCI.
I want an expert who can completely evaluate me, tell me what to stop doing, and tell me what to start doing.
I want an expert who uses the most current and advanced knowledge and technologies.
I have been quadriplegic for 31 years and am fairly healthy, but I haven?t seen a doctor or physical therapist with SCI expertise for many, many years.
Thank you for your recommendations.