Thread: Hollister model 18324 Ostomy bags

Hollister model 18324 Ostomy bags

I switched brands of Ostomy supplies and as such, I have approximately 25 Hollister model 18324 Ostomy bags that I no longer have a use for. These are bags for Hollister two piece system. I would be willing to give them away if anyone needs them otherwise I will toss them in the trash.

If you're interested in them shoot me a message. I would think about even paying the postage if you can't afford to just so they don't end up in the trash

Thanks

Nevada

If you don't find a taker here, consider donating to a local free clinic, or hospice. Here are some additional ideas: https://www.ostomy.org/donate-ostomy-supplies/

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.