Thread: ATConversion Video Review

ATConversion Video Review

I was lucky enough to get this vehicle about a year ago. Everything about it is awesome. I just broke 10,000 miles and have loved every inch.

"Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you?"

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I was lucky enough to get this vehicle about a year ago. Everything about it is awesome. I just broke 10,000 miles and have loved every inch.

very very nice

Very nice! What is the maximum headroom?

This makes me want to weld the doors together on my four door Nissan Frontier and go all DeLorean. Very pimp

Countryboy, that conversion is the slickest setup I've seen, congratulations on getting it done.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    Very nice! What is the maximum headroom?
    I am not sure what the maximum headroom is. Send them an e-mail or give them a call and they will let you know. I had to go with the 2500 series because that is a little taller in the cab. I sit tall in my chair.

Thanks guys for the compliments. This vehicle has been a life changer. I have been down more roads and done more in the last couple months than I have been 23 years.

I am not sure what the maximum headroom is. Send them an e-mail or give them a call and they will let you know. I had to go with the 2500 series because that is a little taller in the cab. I sit tall in my chair.
    I'm around 55in in my Quickie. I will contact them.

Great video! Unfortunately I don't think t would provide me the headroom I need, but I enjoy seeing what other options are out there! My Braun Pacifica has 60" of headroom in the front passenger position, and I use most of it.

PS: Don't let the authorities see that straw, lol!!

They have a manual and power chair measuring guide that you need to fill out before trying a conversion. I just looked back and I sit 56.5 inches tall in the chair. I will try to attach the measuring guide.
    Attached Images Attached Images