Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When is enough truly enough?

I hear you but really think about it. I was ready to take my life 12 or so years ago, it was before my accident. My bipolar depression was difficult. Now I am so glad I did not. Granted now I am only a para verses a quad. I am not sure where I would be mentally if I was a quad. Talk with your family so they know where you are at emotionally and mentally. Don't just do this alone. I saw the movie me before you which played out what sounds like where you are at. Really determine if there is no reason to keep living. Don't be afraid to share and vent here. We all will be here if you need someone to talk with, we may not have answers you need but we can be your friend.

There is life after death. Both my dad and mom came back to show me. Your soul is set free.
    Art

Unfortunately so far, it's the only cure for paralysis.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Will be for our lives at least. The world wont last long enough for a cure anyway.
    Art

I want to put some information or, good words to try to bring you out of this intense funk but, I just can't. Only you can come up with the right decision for your particular situation. I do hope that you use the 24 hour hold theory. If you feel there is just no other way and, you want to end it, sleep on it and, after 24 hours, see how you feel about it then.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Don't feel bad am running outa gas to Lynnifer. I want to just go to bed one night and never wake up would be fine with me. I look forward to seeing all the people I used to know again. Only two things to worry about when you die. If you go to heaven you have nothing to worry about and if you go to hell you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry......lmao
    Art

funny Art454.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

I get so tired of living with this intense fucking body pain everyday.
    It's killing me too slowly

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    I get so tired of living with this intense fucking body pain everyday.
    It's killing me too slowly
    YES, chronic pain is exhausting.

Answer: Enough was enough approx 60 minutes after I received this godforsaken injury .
    I can honestly say I would have much rather died as an enigma than lived as a heartache.