Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Customer service at your DME company!!

Blog Entries
    That's a shame. Sorry I came off harsh. It was bad time (and taxing a lot of volunteers) when this place was being over run by spam and ads. I don't think you meant, or did, any harm I'm admittedly over sensitive. We need good people like you to to business with. I'm sorry.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    Sure, but paying a bit closer attention you may have noticed this was originally posted in Equipment, then moved here, after I posted the request that please happen. Equipment is most assuredly not the appropriate place for a vendor to post an Ad, wouldn't you agree?
    it appears Admin agrees with you (as do I), they moved the post by nmireless to Vendors forum. But since your post (#2) has been moved and posted here too, it gives the impression that you are complaining about nmireless posting on the Vendor forum which is exactly where it should be. I didn't see this post when it appeared in Equipment, so I would have no way of knowing that it was originally posted in Equipment instead of here. Sometimes when posts get moved around by Admin, they are out of context and as in this case made your post seem churlish, i.e., the move of your post makes it look like you called the guy out for being in the right forum. But I guess it is all good, although Care Cure has lost another member.

They police harmless stuff like this in a second but they do nothing about members abusing other members and trolling in general. You have to wonder about the rules.

nmireles-please stay!
    don't let a minority screw up the majority-who-like me, I'm sure,think you're a good member of this community (which possibly needs people like you?) and feel you should abide here.

PS: my DME, Willpage, sucks! Currently I'm in limbo waiting for them to figure out how to fit FrogsLegs to a Ti aluminum chair, the process beginning almost two years ago! Finally got the chair 4 mos ago sans FLs. They sent a tech here 3 weeks ago with the same unusable FLs they had at delivery, that don't/can't fit.
    I told him to tell his boss to either shit or get off the pot and he could write a $400 check (about what I was up-charged on this Medicare deal) for deleting the FLs.
    I guess that would be too simple, wouldn't it?
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

I am all for knowing about places that really try to give good customer service. Hope you stay Nick, we need trust worthy people on our side.

I don't think a member on Care Cure Community can delete their account. So maybe we need to send nmireles a private message and encourage him to stay with us. I've sent my message to him.

[QUOTE=Oddity;1864382]That's a shame. Sorry I came off harsh. It was bad time (and taxing a lot of volunteers) when this place was being over run by spam and ads. I don't think you meant, or did, any harm I'm admittedly over sensitive. We need good people like you to to business with. I'm sorry.[/QUOTE

Even better, it takes a good person to admit their mistakes. Thank you Oddity. And now it is really all good.

Quote Originally Posted by nmireles View Post
    Life's to short and anybody on here that knows me. Definitely know I didn't mean to break any rules in post in the wrong place. To all the friendly people I met on here it was cool talking to you all. Keep rolling and take care. I am out deleting my profile and just don't want to be a part of this group anymore. Peace out!
    C'mon back Nick. Your inside advise and experience is a valuable asset here. It far outweighs a foolish post by a common member.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

PM sent
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

indiemed are good ppl, many of my customers use them for uro needs, never heard anything bad.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer