Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Customer service at your DME company!!

Ok thanks everyone I really appreciate the comments and Oddity we're cool. I apologize that I am a sensitive guy and yesterday was just a bad day. I have been working from home I am a T-10 para. My wife is sick been diagnosed with MS 18 years now. I work from home to take care of her and make sure she's ok. Yesterday was a bad day for her and I was just upset at what she has to go through. So I am sure you can understand why I got mad and maybe over sensitive. So really thanks for the kind words from all of you and I will stay. I guess we all have bad days right Peace and keep rolling.

Does Indiemed accept Medicare assignment for payment?

Hi gjnl, Unfortunately we accept no insurance. We decided to be all cash pay which allows us to provide lower prices on products. We don't have the over head of hiring billers and paying for the billing software. However you can contact me any time if your looking for a lower price I will do my best to negotiate.

I use IndeMedical for all my "pay for" supplies, good people, good service, and real good prices, hard to beat 'em. Glad you're staying Nick, even though I am mostly a lurker these past few years.

Gjnl - for my medicare supplies, I use utimedical.com , they are in the same spectrum as Indemed in customer service, they work hard for you to get the most bang for your medicare buck.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

I've bought from you online. Very pleased with the quick service and delivery.