Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Customer service at your DME company!!

Customer service at your DME company!!

Nick M. T-10 incomplete para post 25 years Sales Manager at Indemedical.com in Scottsdale Arizona. I am just venting and sharing at how appalled I am at the level of customer service or lack there of from other dme companies. I receive numerous calls each day from frustrated customers. With respect to receiving the incorrect wheelchair parts or incorrect catheters. Medical supplies are not a comfort and or convenience but a necessity for our every day lives. As a T-10 para I rely on my wheelchair for mobility and am in my chair minimum of 14 hours a day. This chair has to perform for me to do all my tasks. I also require the correct catheters and supplies to evacuate the urine for my body. As well as the correct wound care products for my sores. As the sales manager here at Indemedical.com. Please know customer service is out top priority. As well as delivery in a timely manner for medical supplies. Our typical order is delivered in 1 to 3 days after it's processed. As for our parts orders for wheelchairs. We always ask for the serial number off your wheelchair. We contact the manufacturer for a serial number inquiry. To assure your are receiving the correct parts. That's the way a business should be run it's what my customers demand. Yes this post also is a sales pitch. From a person who uses these same products. If your ever in a bind and need assistance with your medical supplies. Please don't hesitate to contact me direct. I love my job and helping individuals with products to assist them with their Independence. www.indemedical.com a company owned and operated by individuals with disabilities. Keep on rolling Nick M.

Blog Entries
    Trying to use this site for commercial purposes is one of the cardinal sins, if you didn't ever read the mission and rules post in Announcments:

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young
    In order to survive, we ban spammers (i.e. people who post advertisements on our forums) on sight because they are not legitimate members of our community and are seeking to use our web site for commercial purposes

Being a wheelchair user, yourself, I'm sure you can appreciate the significance of this site not being commercialized by its members. I hope a mod can move this to the appropriate sub-forum.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

[QUOTE=Yes this post also is a sales pitch.[/QUOTE]

I didn't catch that!

If you read the purpose of the forum it says:

Forum: Manufacturer & Vendor Forum

This is a forum where manufacturers and vendors of equipment and products can interact with our members.

Then if you read the list of posts up to a year ago, there are lots of posts where a member has posted their business, enterprise or startup:
    Laserpunture by albert bohbot
    Freedom flow ii- helping people find privacy and independence by ErikT
    Custom Wheelchair parts/mods and bearing tools by Sami_Rahman
    All Terrain Adaptive Electric Bike by Outrider USA
    Stricker tetra attachable ...by fuentejps
    Pressure Sore Protection Underwear by Glidewear... by GlideWear
    Indemdeical.come where Customer Service is #1 check out our reviews by nmireles posted in 07/2016
    Quadriciser Therapy System by Quadriciser, evidently not originally posted in the proper forum and responded to by KLD
    Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Posts such as this promoting your commercial business or products can only be posted in the Manufacturers and Vendors forum, so has been moved. Please refrain from posting these in other forums, or excessive amounts of posts here.

(KLD)
    GO!Mobility Solutions - Coupon Code...by goldnucs

I could go on, but I think that this post is probably okay (hey I'm not a moderator, just reviewed other posts in this forum). Nmireles has posted several times before in 2016 and possibly longer ago than that...I don't know what the definition of 'excessive amounts of posts here" is. Several posts in 2-3 years doesn't strike me as excessive.

For what it's worth, I have no connection with Indemedical. But I do get most of my supplies from them. They usually have the lowest price on the things I need. I don't know Nick personally either, although I have spoken with him on the phone a few times. I can vouch for their customer service.

Blog Entries
    Sure, but paying a bit closer attention you may have noticed this was originally posted in Equipment, then moved here, after I posted the request that please happen. Equipment is most assuredly not the appropriate place for a vendor to post an Ad, wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    If you read the purpose of the forum it says:

Forum: Manufacturer & Vendor Forum

This is a forum where manufacturers and vendors of equipment and products can interact with our members.

Then if you read the list of posts up to a year ago, there are lots of posts where a member has posted their business, enterprise or startup:
    Laserpunture by albert bohbot
    Freedom flow ii- helping people find privacy and independence by ErikT
    Custom Wheelchair parts/mods and bearing tools by Sami_Rahman
    All Terrain Adaptive Electric Bike by Outrider USA
    Stricker tetra attachable ...by fuentejps
    Pressure Sore Protection Underwear by Glidewear... by GlideWear
    Indemdeical.come where Customer Service is #1 check out our reviews by nmireles posted in 07/2016
    Quadriciser Therapy System by Quadriciser, evidently not originally posted in the proper forum and responded to by KLD

GO!Mobility Solutions - Coupon Code...by goldnucs

I could go on, but I think that this post is probably okay (hey I'm not a moderator, just reviewed other posts in this forum). Nmireles has posted several times before in 2016 and possibly longer ago than that...I don't know what the definition of 'excessive amounts of posts here" is. Several posts in 2-3 years doesn't strike me as excessive.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

For crying out loud, the guys been here for 7 years, give him a break, and some business.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    For crying out loud, the guys been here for 7 years, give him a break, and some business.

They gave him an entire sub-forum.

Tough crowd here I mean seriously. No I didn't read in detail on where I am allowed to post. It wasn't done intentional or didn't mean any harm. Shout out to Brad and Rusty thanks that was cool. To every body else that had a comment. Yep don't worry I will never post on here again about my company. Peace!

Life's to short and anybody on here that knows me. Definitely know I didn't mean to break any rules in post in the wrong place. To all the friendly people I met on here it was cool talking to you all. Keep rolling and take care. I am out deleting my profile and just don't want to be a part of this group anymore. Peace out!