Thread: Key West hotels

Key West hotels

I'm always exploring travel options, specifically researching hotels that have beds that will accommodate a patient lift. Key West is on my list one of these winters. I came across this Marriott property with great reviews. It's on the pricier side, but at least on the site, it looks like the beds would work. Of course this would need to be confirmed.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hote...ph-collection/

Quote Originally Posted by landrover View Post
    I'm always exploring travel options, specifically researching hotels that have beds that will accommodate a patient lift. Key West is on my list one of these winters. I came across this Marriott property with great reviews. It's on the pricier side, but at least on the site, it looks like the beds would work. Of course this would need to be confirmed.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hote...ph-collection/
    As you know that is The Saint Hotel. We have stayed at the one in New Orleans many times. We were there in July. We almost got screwed this time. We got to our ADA room and the bed was a platform bed. They checked the other rooms and found one that had the right bed. I'm still not sure why the beds were different. It looks like they are the same beds that will work. But I would definitely call to confirm.