Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D's Locks

D's Locks

I need a set of D'S locks. I have tried to call them and email still get nothing. So anyone have any for sale

Blog Entries
    I emailed them a while ago, too, and never heard back. I sure hope they're still being made. Steve Holub (the designer and original fabricator) was/is a nice guy.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Everytime I call with a question about mine, Steve answers. He sent me a new cable just a few months ago.

Spoke to steve last week just super busy. They are making custom chairs now too.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Blog Entries
    That's all great to hear. I've met Steve a couple times (as my alter-ego DaleB) and he's always been just terrific. His custom suspension chairs are something to behold! I'm glad to hear they're making custom chairs for sale, too. Years ago I asked to buy one of his creations but he wouldn't sell it! Too much liability.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

they post the chairs on IG very impressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    That's all great to hear. I've met Steve a couple times (as my alter-ego DaleB) and he's always been just terrific. His custom suspension chairs are something to behold! I'm glad to hear they're making custom chairs for sale, too. Years ago I asked to buy one of his creations but he wouldn't sell it! Too much liability.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

best brakes ever love them set it and forget it
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    they post the chairs on IG very impressive
    Under what user name? Didn't find them...

Blog Entries

Holy Hell!! I know where my next chair is coming from....
    Last edited by Oddity; 08-09-2018 at 08:52 AM.