Thread: Desperately trying to find magazine back issues

Smile Desperately trying to find magazine back issues

Hi. I am desperately trying to find back issues (no matter how old) of the following magazines:

Mainstream
    New Mobility
    Paraplegia News
    Sports N Spokes

I am willing to pay for shipping costs if anyone has any of these magazines they don't want anymore. If anyone can help me find several back issues, that would be great!!! Thanks!!

Do you need hard copies???? Most of those are available electronically on-line through the publisher.

At one time I had every issue of New Mobility going back to when it was a 4 page newsletter, but I finally threw them all away when I retired.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Do you need hard copies???? Most of those are available electronically on-line through the publisher.

At one time I had every issue of New Mobility going back to when it was a 4 page newsletter, but I finally threw them all away when I retired.

(KLD)
    I am wanting hard copies of these magazines. I have the electronic copies of some of the New Mobility ones, but the older issues are not available electronically. That, and none of the other magazines above are in digital format.

Are you expecting these to become collector's items one day?

Quote Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
    Hi. I am desperately trying to find back issues (no matter how old) of the following magazines:

Mainstream
    New Mobility
    Paraplegia News
    Sports N Spokes

I am willing to pay for shipping costs if anyone has any of these magazines they don't want anymore. If anyone can help me find several back issues, that would be great!!! Thanks!!
    Call Powell's and ask them for suggestions or if they have a mag section: http://www.powells.com/locations/powells-city-of-books
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I have Sports N Spokes from the 70's and maybe 80's and would only part with them for a specific reason. Would you care to explain why you want them?
    Thanks.