Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple airpods

Apple airpods

Anyone have them? I have never been able to keep earbuds in, but I?ve heard from many that the airpods stay in well. As a quad I?d be nervous about them falling out somewhere.

I don't have any, but maybe it would be better to look for some earbuds that are connected together (the kind tethered with a wire that runs behind your neck), that way if one does fall out, hopefully it will just hang around your neck and not go bouncing places.

I like the old style headphones with a cable and a plug. They keep your ears warm, keep the dust out and the wax warm; and if you drop them they're easy to find AND pick up.
    They are not fashionable but that's because they are out of fashion. I could give a rats bum about fashion, if you know what I mean
    And then there is all that discussion about radio waves....

I actually have resorted to over-ear headphones for music, as other earbud options all have failed me. I was looking for something less obtrusive for work calls.

I’ve had a pair since Christmas, and so has my son. I use mine regularly, and they are yet to fall out, whereas I’ve tried other “unique” earbuds, designed for runners, that wouldn’t even stay in my ears when I was standing still! However my son doesn’t like them at all...he says they are uncomfortable so he doesn’t use them. Different ears, different shapes, one size doesn’t fit all....
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

I did see you could buy a strap for the airpods.

Quote Originally Posted by landrover View Post
    I did see you could buy a strap for the airpods.
    I use them everyday. No problems of falling out. I'm a C4 and have my girl friend put them in and take out. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by landrover View Post
    Anyone have them? I have never been able to keep earbuds in, but I?ve heard from many that the airpods stay in well. As a quad I?d be nervous about them falling out somewhere.
    Shame to spend all that money only to have them fall out while rolling and then to roll over them and crush them!!

Powerbeats 3 work better for me and they sound better too.

More easy to color match to your chair too!

https://www.beatsbydre.com/earphones...eats3-wireless

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-oem-Bea...RC1.A0.H0.TRS0

But if you are Apple lover then its a tough sell.

Dont know if I have showed you but have also a Beats Pill attached to my headrest sits perfect at neck level amazing sound and can control it wireless with Google Voice, Siri and or Alexia!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beats-by-Dr...-/362353012596

It's for work phone calls, not to blast music.