Thread: Looking for an Easy Pivot lift

Looking for an Easy Pivot lift

In search of newer EasyPivot transfer machine.
    If you have one or a lead on one let me know.
    Thanks,
    Galloway Clover

Jackson, WY
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 08-07-2018 at 03:34 AM. Reason: remove personal info

I have a Viking hoyer lift that was never used, battery or manual operation. PM if interested
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Galloway View Post
    In search of newer EasyPivot transfer machine.
    If you have one or a lead on one let me know.
    Thanks,
    Galloway Clover

XXXXXXX
    It is most unwise to post your address on a public forum like this. Suggest you edit your post to remove that information. Communicate with those interested in your product for sale, or desire to purchase a product, either on these forums or through the Private Message function.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

How do I edit my post?

How do I edit my post?
    There is a time limit, so you might not be able.
    Go to the post. Look in the lower right hand corner of the post. Look to see if "edit post" is there.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

How do I edit my post?
    Yes, there is a time limit. A moderator can do it for you after that. I will do so.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.