Quote Originally Posted by tvot View Post
like this or do i have to. i had all the tests done. neurologist started me on glycopyrrolate 1mg x 4 a day. he said it all about adrenaline it did zero, went to another neurologist was put on Propantheline it did nothing. i start on a patch tomorrow and not expecting any miracle.

the sweat excuress (i cant spell) like this. i'm in bed being turned to dress mild sweating MIGHT start, most times not at all. the big problem is the profuse sweating when i'm sitting up in my chair. if i dont recline at zero gravity prufuse sweating starts.

will i have to live live this? is it possible they overlooked something in my pelvic/groin ct scan?
should i seek the wizard oz. the last neurologist told me to see his parter "he knows more" this come from the Gaylord Miracle Hospital.

will i have to live live this? is it possible they overlooked something in my pelvic/groin ct scan?
should i seek the wizard oz. the last neurologist told me to see his parter "he knows more" this come from the Gaylord Miracle Hospital.

Problem found. I met a 3rd and best CT neurologist Dr. Rosenblum at Gaylord. He had asked the hospital to fax him my CT report. They told me in March I had a swollen rectum.

THEY DID NOT TELL ME I HAD ANKILOSIS SPONDYLOSIS !