Thread: Does CBD show up on a drug test?

Does CBD show up on a drug test?

I am just wondering if CBD shows on drug tests. No doubt if you were to just smoke a high CBD strain you would test positive due ti the presence of THC, But what about the CBD oil extracts that they are pushing so heavily these days? Is there any residual THC present that although not enough to get you high that it may be enough to comeback positive on a urinalysis or does it metabolism into something else that would?

The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

For cbd to be legal it must have .3% of thc or less. That includes the wax, oil and flower. I have read that this will not show if you have a good metabolism but anything is possible.

Chronic nausea from neurogenic bowel (constipation) is often treated with marinol.
    Unless the tester is spending big bucks for a test that can distinguish synthetic THC from natural THC, they will only see a drug you are taking legally.

CBD from industrial hemp has no detectable THC for the purpose of drug testing. It also has been shown largely ineffective compared to whole-plant CBD from the female plant (marijuana).
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

>shown largely ineffective compared to whole-plant CBD from the female plant (marijuana)
    This! We have been toying around with CBDs with poor results.... This might be the issue!
    Do you know where you gleaned that from?
    I bought 99.5% pure isolate.... From hemp. I would love to know CBDs can do more than
    Our home trial has shown

It depends on various factors. The rate and regularity of use. Your BMI (it can be detected in the body longer in fat people because it can bind to fat cells), your diet and fluid intake, and the source of the medicine. In many cases it should probably be safe, but I did hear recently about a school bus driver who had been using it, after being assured it wouldn't show up on a test, failed and lost his job. He had been using it multiple times per day for several months to help deal with pain. That <0.3% can add up after whilein some situations.