Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: supository slime

supository slime

i use magic bullets do my bm at night evey other night now the next morning when i get up ive been getting a slime smelly discharge ive even tried cutting them in half i do a lot of dig stim to get the stool out i wonder if i even need the supository any thoughts
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Blog Entries
    I quit using suppositories and digital stimulation waaay back in my first year BECAUSE of the time, trouble and slime. I just put a glove on, add ky jelly to my index and middle finger and go in and get what is there...daily, usually in the morning after I go empty my pee bag. NOTE! I eat a plant based diet, no processed foods, no processed sugars, no alcohol and drink a lot of water. WATER is key, I find when I do NOT drink a lot of water(urine has more than a slight yellow tint) my digestive tract dries also and the stool; doesn't move...ie, I have no poo to pick and throw lol. I ate a regular diet for a few years in the midst of all this and found no troubles except whenI drank a lot(alcohol) I needed to TAKE a crap as soon as I got home or else my bowel would empty overnight. Wake up and have it all over your drawers and bed...wash you AND do laundry. Key points here, #1 the more healthy diet(plant based, no processed food)no dead animals, #2 water, keep your urine with just a slight tint of yellow #3 go in and get it on a regular schedule, daily been at it over 22 years this way

My son had the slime. Dang that is nasty. Once he started Enemeez, no more slime/butt snot. He does his bp every morning. Eats very healthy diet. So far so good.

I use https://www.microlax.ca/ here in Canada. It's the same basic thing as Enemeez. Never an issue and works great.

I refer to this as butt snot and only Magic Bullets do this to me so I never, ever use them. Old fashioned suppository and dig stim don't make butt snot.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

thanks for the advice everyone
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

There are two kinds of magic bullets - one that is wax based and one that is water based
    look at the ingredients of your suppositories
    the water-based suppositories do not have the discharge that you are describing

pbr
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    There are two kinds of magic bullets - one that is wax based and one that is water based
    look at the ingredients of your suppositories
    the water-based suppositories do not have the discharge that you are describing

pbr
    I completely understand the difference between the Magic Bullet and generic for or regular Ducolax suppositories.

The base, or carrier of the active ingredient in the suppository is what makes the difference. The Magic Bullet uses a Polyethylene Glycol base which is water-soluble. This base allows the Bisacodyl to be activated by the body’s own moisture shortly after insertion. The Dulcolax and other Bisacodyl suppositories use a vegetable oil base. This type of base takes longer to work because it needs time to be melted by the body's heat.

That said, I have experienced "butt snot" with Magic Bullets. What I have found is that you have to be very diligent with digital stimulation after you think every bit of stool has been removed, even when using Magic Bullets. Otherwise, "butt snot" is still possible and a reality with the water soluble Magic Bullet formulation.

I meant what I said. I have only ever had butt snot from the Magic Bullet brand, water-based suppositories.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Blog Entries
    Absolutely, Mize. I get a squirt of butt snot at the end of each deuce using water-based Magic Bullets as well. It's kinda my sign I'm all done. Never gotten anything else after the snot, so now I just wait for that then wrap up. Sure as Bob's your uncle, if I DON'T wait until the snot, it'll shart out the next time I fart. Usually after I'm all showered, dressed, and just arriving somewhere important.

(We call that snot 'sea-bird' around here. It smells just like the dead and rotting seagulls we occasionally find along the Chesapeake Bay by our house. )
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments