Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    What other methods are available to getting a cure to us?
    None that I'm aware of. I've only read promises and propaganda... most are taking advantage of my condition for profit not giving anything in return. All talk, no action. So this bioteck is selling shares, youpti-doo-dah, my head's gonna explode with all this excitement... Geron made same promises back in the day, sold shares like many others. then they resold their patent... Asterias... who knows next... its all about the money, nothing to do that's based on our wishfull thinking they're gonna save us.
    Last edited by Moe; 03-14-2019 at 10:44 PM.
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Quote Originally Posted by shitrock4 View Post
    Sick of people saying there won’t be a cure because it’s not profitable, don’t you think any company that knows of a cure would release it and make billions. They are not working with the company’s that are profiting off the injury so it makes no sense whatsoever to me. They haven’t even found a fully working cure for animals yet, plus it takes time to move that to humans. It took 15 years just to pass ampyra...
    Sorry to butt-in but Mize did say "unless they require you to consume a patented drug for the rest of your life" in reference to your Ampya comparision. Yes a release of a dependant drug is realistic imo, a permenant cure mabe less... I guess that was the point
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Account suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Sorry to butt-in but Mize did say "unless they require you to consume a patented drug for the rest of your life" in reference to your Ampya comparision. Yes a release of a dependant drug is realistic imo, a permenant cure mabe less... I guess that was the point
    Unsure how regeneration in the spinal cord could be dependent upon a scheduled drug delivery, once it?s regenerated and working, should be no drugs to take continuously. Unless it is something like channel blocker CLP290 but that wouldant completely cure the injury anyways

Quote Originally Posted by comad View Post
    That substance I was testing 4 years ago along with number of other people.
    Fellas, discussing your 'tests' here is putting the website, and Rutgers in legal jeopardy. Next time, your account will be suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Fellas, discussing your 'tests' here is putting the website, and Rutgers in legal jeopardy. Next time, your account will be suspended.
    My post was general discussion about communication and
    possibilities to improve life for incomplete injuries without any references or links for testing.
    That was just general discussion. You have on this forum several topics discussing use of potassium
    channel blockers and particularly 4-AP-3-MeOH in many more details than anything mentioned in my removed post.
    Regarding this topic, I said there are people that are willing to test peptides on their own, but again there was no
    particular names, formulas, links, anything that might be provoking or dangerous.
    Please, let me know what I said in that post that pull trigger that make you remove it ?
    Let me understand why is prohibited to generally discuss certain topics??
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

NERVGEN PHARMA ANNOUNCES $500,000 PRIVATE PLACEMENT

2019/3/14
    https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/f6f3a...0fab70adc4.pdf

The net proceeds of the private placement will be directed primarily to advancing NervGens leadcompound NVG-291 toward clinical development for the treatment of spinal cord injuries. Additionally,the Company will advance the underlying patented protein tyrosine phosphatase sigma (PTP)inhibitor technology for additional indications of nerve damage.

You are suggesting that people experiment with drugs that haven't yet been tested in humans. This website/Rutgers cannot be a party to that. If someone were to take your advice and be harmed, Rutgers could be held liable. We will have to write up an official policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    You are suggesting that people experiment with drugs that haven't yet been tested in humans. This website/Rutgers cannot be a party to that. If someone were to take your advice and be harmed, Rutgers could be held liable. We will have to write up an official policy.
    You are opening a can of worms Jim. Almost every thread in care has posts with alternative treatments that have worked for the poster, is Care Cure/Rutgers responsible if people follow them? Would a forum disclaimer like the SCI nurses have not be more appropriate rather than trying to moderate every post and warn or ban people? I can't believe that the mods want to read every word posted to police a policy which is what you will need to do if you have one.

Account suspended
    Sorry boys I just wanna walk

I wonder if after 35 years, will recovery of sensation be more pain than anything else? If ever I'd like to be wrong this is the time.

Who is the ideal candidate?