Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    That message didn't say in any way that the treatment isn't for chronics... And the idea that the treatment is not to be applied to chronics is false... Worry not
    Yay! Only five more years!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #LHB# View Post
    Oh sweet! Guess I'll skip on buying that next wheelchair!
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    Oh sweet! Guess I'll skip on buying that next wheelchair!
    I would! I was planning to buy a new set of tires but I’m gonna run them to the belts now.

Quote Originally Posted by #LHB# View Post

However that prediction of 5 years might be true
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    However that prediction of 5 years might be true
    FINALLY!!! Someone got the guess right!

Quote Originally Posted by nphuskers View Post
    Dr Silver, thanks for visiting the board and thank you for the work that you?ve done.

It it was my understanding that ISP was more suited for acute injuries and CRP was being looked at more for chronic injuries. Is CRP also going to be a part of nervegenPharma?

Best of luck to you moving forward.
    ISP has been shown that it is effective with acutes. CRP is their peptide for chronics. Grammy has a write up on it somewhere but I can?t find it right now. Which is why I tried asking if CRP would be a part of nervegenpharma.

Which is why I tried asking if CRP would be a part of nervegenpharma.
    Do you mean the CSPG Reduction Peptide (CRP) that is being researched by Dr Lee? This hasn't been licensed to nervegenpharma, its still in the labs being tested on rats.

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    Do you mean the CSPG Reduction Peptide (CRP) that is being researched by Dr Lee? This hasn't been licensed to nervegenpharma, its still in the labs being tested on rats.
    Ya I know. That’s why I said would. Was hoping, if possible, to get clarification if ISP was nervegen’s sole focus or if they were planning on a continued relationship with other things that Dr. Silver is/has worked on.
    Last edited by nphuskers; 08-20-2018 at 10:57 PM.

Ya I know. That’s why I said would. Was hoping, if possible, to get clarification if ISP was nervegen’s sole focus or if they were planning on a continued relationship with other things that Case Western is working on.

Interested about any info you can find on CRP. I couldn't find much more than a passing reference... And probably justly because it's unpublished work..... I was wrong, I thought the ISP was for chronics. My mistake, eager to learn more about this CRP
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Ya I know. That’s why I said would. Was hoping, if possible, to get clarification if ISP was nervegen’s sole focus or if they were planning on a continued relationship with other things that Case Western is working on.
    The current trial with Dr Lee is testing CRP alone and CRP+ISP. Obviously the results would dictate what happens next...