Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Dr Silver is a pretty smart guy who gets things done. Do you think he would be swindled by a biotech firm? I'm certain he did his research.
    I don't think anyone is suggesting that there is a scam going on here, so its unnecessary to introduce this into the conversation.

Different organisations do different things based upon their objectives. I'm not saying this is the case with NervGen, but unfortunately commercial organisations don't have identical desires as people with an SCI.

We want things available NOW. While they also want to see us cured they do things in a way that will ensure the best outcome for the company.

Meeting in the middle is the best we should hope for.

If you have the time, I'd recommend watching this.

Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Why?

Entirely off topic...

This life-saving/serving tech should ideally be in the public domain. How much does J.Silver want for his peptide recipe?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    What's preventing sci's to reunite for a marathon of hope for a cure, something to fire up the media, lift out bans, remove unnecessary waiting time, regulations, etc.... is it true that it was UTFP's goal initially? unite sci's as a whole toward such visibility? Just asking. I find right now is a great time to happen. Sitting like ducks and cheering rockstars doesn't seem to work so far.

How about including a huge fleet of sci's on wheelchairs at the next Macy's parade? no violence, nice and simple, message givin, national or worldwide media reporting.... Done. not rocket science.

The Parade is in 3 months in NYC, imagine a huge convoy of wheelchairs and decorated trailers full of sci's waving at everybody... the world watching, we'd be on tv....
    The disabled have equal rights to be included as far as I know, it calls for a potential proposal to the mayor of nyc and event organizers.

I'm loosing track of what local sci organizations and foundations are really doing to help besides collecting donations.

Also with reference to the last sentence of this post;
    I too must wonder, with new 501(c)3's popping up each month, just what is purpose of such redundancy?
    Surely there must be a point in time they tend to experience "flame-out"? Local contributors dry up?
    Then what?

Acute first. Just in case people were thinking that this was applicable to chronics. It isn't.

From NervGen Pharma:

"On behalf of Ernest Wong, our President & CEO, thank you so much for your message and interest in NervGen and our ISP compound for nerve regeneration. We have only recently launched the company and thus we are in the early stages of developing therapies for nerve regeneration and are driving hard to initiate clinical trials as soon as possible. Please be rest assured that the NervGen team wakes up each and every day with the goal of developing meaningful and life-changing therapies for people in need such as you.

Regarding near term plans, we will be focusing on acute and possibly sub-acute injuries. With success in the clinic and more work in product development, we will be able to push towards chronic injuries. Strategically, we need to show success in the clinic even if it is on a smaller segment of the injured population, and from there we can move to broader applications.

I will add you to our news dissemination list to make sure you are updated with our progress. Please monitor our website for further information (www.nervgenpharma.com) and stay in touch as we advance our compound towards the clinic.

Best wishes,

Bill Radvak

Executive Chairman"

Quote Originally Posted by Tayberry View Post
    Acute first. Just in case people were thinking that this was applicable to chronics. It isn't.

From NervGen Pharma:

"On behalf of Ernest Wong, our President & CEO, thank you so much for your message and interest in NervGen and our ISP compound for nerve regeneration. We have only recently launched the company and thus we are in the early stages of developing therapies for nerve regeneration and are driving hard to initiate clinical trials as soon as possible. Please be rest assured that the NervGen team wakes up each and every day with the goal of developing meaningful and life-changing therapies for people in need such as you.

Regarding near term plans, we will be focusing on acute and possibly sub-acute injuries. With success in the clinic and more work in product development, we will be able to push towards chronic injuries. Strategically, we need to show success in the clinic even if it is on a smaller segment of the injured population, and from there we can move to broader applications.

I will add you to our news dissemination list to make sure you are updated with our progress. Please monitor our website for further information (www.nervgenpharma.com) and stay in touch as we advance our compound towards the clinic.

Best wishes,

Bill Radvak

Executive Chairman"

Imagine that......

Blog Entries
    Not for lower motor neuron injuries either I suppose...ho hum. The mice have all the luck.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

That message didn't say in any way that the treatment isn't for chronics... And the idea that the treatment is not to be applied to chronics is false... Worry not
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature