Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

Quote Originally Posted by jsilver View Post
    Dear Lunasicc42, Lynnifer and others. I have not posted in a very long time but I do read Care Cure on occasion. Thanks to Grammy and U2FP I see that you have learned about the founding of NervGen Pharma. These are going to be very exciting times, indeed, with a goal to bring our regeneration strategies to people as rapidly as possible. The primary focus for sure is going to be spinal cord injury.
    It's wonderful news that NervGen Pharma has picked up the peptide strategy for continued development of a regenerative SCI treatment. Indeed these are exciting times! Best of luck moving forward!

Sure we'll just sit down and wait. No rush, please take your time... Reuniting to impact research was a dumb idea anyways....
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    This is what the original premise of u2fp was. It?s much more on the research side now.
    I didn't knew that, I'm only 8yrs post. Its a shame if its true, I find that its a good time to get reunited to move thing forward and not just wait for things to happen with sucking up and worshiping. Something Terry Fox would do...
    Last edited by Jim; 08-17-2018 at 09:04 PM. Reason: edited out off topic
    ― DaShanne Stokes

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Yes my prick is still functional, no problem there, thanks for reminding me.

I didn't knew that, I'm only 8yrs post. Its a shame if its true, I find that its a good time to get reunited to move thing forward and not just wait for things to happen with sucking up and worshiping. Something Terry Fox would do...
    Terry Fox and the Marathon of Hope for cancer:

Fox's actions increased the visibility of people with disabilities,
    [89][90] and in addition influenced the attitudes of those with disabilities, by showing them disability portrayed in a positive light.[89]Rick Hansen commented that the run challenged society to focus on ability rather than disability. "What was perceived as a limitation became a great opportunity. People with disabilities started looking at things differently. They came away with huge pride", he wrote.[91]

What's preventing sci's to reunite for a marathon of hope for a cure, something to fire up the media, lift out bans, remove unnecessary waiting time, regulations, etc.... is it true that it was UTFP's goal initially? unite sci's as a whole toward such visibility? Just asking. I find right now is a great time to happen. Sitting like ducks and cheering rockstars doesn't seem to work so far.

How about including a huge fleet of sci's on wheelchairs at the next Macy's parade? no violence, nice and simple, message givin, national or worldwide media reporting.... Done. not rocket science.

The Parade is in 3 months in NYC, imagine a huge convoy of wheelchairs and decorated trailers full of sci's waving at everybody... the world watching, we'd be on tv....
    The disabled have equal rights to be included as far as I know, it calls for a potential proposal to the mayor of nyc and event organizers.

I'm loosing track of what local sci organizations and foundations are really doing to help besides collecting donations.
    Last edited by Moe; 08-17-2018 at 06:48 PM.
    ― DaShanne Stokes

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I'm loosing track of what local sci organizations and foundations are really doing to help besides collecting donations.
    Some do wonderful things. Some don’t do diddly. Unfortunately some in the diddly category are the ones that raise the most money it seems.

I moved off topic posts to Members Only. It is great having Dr. Silver post again, he doesn't need to be distracted by bs. I understand why some are frustrated at the pace of research and the fragmentation of our community, but lets talk about that in another thread. These researchers are working their asses off for US.
    Last edited by Jim; 08-17-2018 at 09:24 PM.

I just realized that NervGen Pharma is a Canadian Biotech corp located in British Colombia. Licence to use or full ownership of the peptide? Would that mean it's within Health Canada's approval and not the FDA meaning canadian trails?
    ― DaShanne Stokes

Dr Silver is a pretty smart guy who gets things done. Do you think he would be swindled by a biotech firm? I'm certain he did his research.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12