Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

Dr Silver, thanks for visiting the board and thank you for the work that you’ve done.

It it was my understanding that ISP was more suited for acute injuries and CRP was being looked at more for chronic injuries. Is CRP also going to be a part of nervegenPharma?

Best of luck to you moving forward.

@jsilver, I have been wanting to ask if you are aware of and are able to disclose information or the plans to get this treatment to patients. I don't know how it's going to work, is it going to need to be ran through a lengthy clinical trial process so it can be covered by insurance or is it available faster if the treatment requires private pay to a private organization. I just don't know and what is the protocol for people with syrinxes
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Will this be effective in chronic lumbar injury patients too for bladder bowel sexual function recovery in them?

Dr Silver, may I ask what happens next? Are there larger animal studies to do or is this investment leading to development of human trials please and thanks?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Dr Silver, may I ask what happens next? Are there larger animal studies to do or is this investment leading to development of human trials please and thanks?

The focus of the company will be to move towards human clinical trials. Large animal studies are already underway.

@jsilver are you able to answer my question in post number 12

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

@jsilver just echoing lunasicc42, can you describe how you would go about treating sci that have syrinxes and how will the treatment be applied, will it be invasive or an injection?
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    For those reading along the thread that may not know, here is a definition of "syrinx"...

Yes, thanks... And my Syrinx is located really high on my spinal cord and one thing the article didn't mention is that if the Syrinx rises to the level of the spinal cord that regulates breathing it can compromise what independent breathing function I have left and make me vent dependent..... Btw the Syrinx is high enough to affect my breathing (it goes up to like C2) but it hasn't completely compromised the spinal cord at that level, part of that level of the cord is affected but not all of it called "sparing" still allowing me to Breathe on my own, but if that Syrinx decides to get a hair up it's butt, it could rise or enlarge for no apparent reason... (knock on wood)
    Last edited by lunasicc42; 07-23-2018 at 05:15 PM.

jsilver

Congratulations on the funding.

Quick question for you.

A while back you gave an interview on the cure cast podcast where you discuss this peptide.

It was very informative and helpful in getting a better understanding of how this peptide will work.

If I recall correctly, towards the end of the interview you mentioned that it may be possible to get some human testing going very quickly if you are able to find an overseas partner that is in a less litigious country.

https://u2fp.org/get-educated/curecast.html (episode 18)

Is this something that you are actively pursuing?

In terms of human trials and potential availability can you give us any rough time frames?

Thank you for all of your efforts.

They are greatly appreciated.