Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    Interested about any info you can find on CRP. I couldn't find much more than a passing reference... And probably justly because it's unpublished work..... I was wrong, I thought the ISP was for chronics. My mistake, eager to learn more about this CRP
    There was a session at Walking to Work on it last year - https://working2walk2017.wordpress.c...veland-clinic/
    All the other info I have was provided under NDA, but if there are questions I could ask Dr Lee if it was possible for him to provide answers.

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    The current trial with Dr Lee is testing CRP alone and CRP+ISP. Obviously the results would dictate what happens next...
    Agreed. Silver's talk on the u2fp podcast, the working 2 walk presentations, and other things I've read have me looking forward to those results. especially how it is supposed to be minimally invasive.
    Sometimes, the way contracts are written the entity (nervegen) would have first chance at future peptides?. Depending on certain factors.
    Last edited by nphuskers; 08-20-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Look at this folks - 41 Parkinson patient volunteer with Brain f***n surgery + some new medication to find a cure.
    Here @ Carecure we are labeled and our post erased when we want to try something to help ourselves.
    In my case talk about 4-AP-3-MeOH - substance recognized by serious scientist was trashed.
    In case of shitrock his testing of peptides will be definitely burned down.
    He is not alone ...I know few more people testing peptides on themselves .
    And yes you can order CRP and ISP by publicly posted formulas to be custom synthesized.
    People can not wait for patent / conferences / monetization processes...
    IMHO it's better to go transparent and let us learn from each other and get some medical advice
    from Doctors and Nurses that can advice people by private messages preventing their own exposure.
    On this way we can accelerate everything!!!
    Or sit here and every 5 years read news about happy running rats.
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by comad View Post
    I hope these future human clinical trials utilizing this surgical brain implant continues to show promise for Parkinson disease.

Here @ Carecure we are labeled and our post erased when we want to try something to help ourselves.
    In my case talk about 4-AP-3-MeOH - substance recognized by serious scientist was trashed.
    In case of shitrock his testing of peptides will be definitely burned down.
    This website is a private forum paid for by Wise Young. His designated Administrator has requested you refrain from certain activities. I don't think he's asked for too much from you. If you don't agree, you should just email Dr. Young and ask for a reversal on the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I removed several posts. People, we can't let you discuss actively doing something dangerous, an illegal, on the website, please take the compounding discussion off the site.

And please remember, what you are discussing is very dangerous.
    Doctors and Nurses don't private message medical advisement about human experiments to prevent public legal exposure. Such activity would go against their Hippocratic oath of 'do no harm'. None would come to this forum to risk their career and medical license by participating in an illegal activity.

let us learn from each other and get some medical advice from Doctors and Nurses that can advice people by private messages preventing their own exposure.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 03-13-2019 at 04:54 PM.

To me it's all about the stock market and money these biotech co's... nothing to do on focusing getting people cured. Reminds me of Geron back in the day...
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Cures are not profitable unless they require you to consume a patented drug for the rest of your life. Something I'd gladly do in trade for a new spinal cord, but I don't really see that happening.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

I just love it to be used as a propaganda item for profit for these companies... Yet brainwash tells we should be gratefull cuz they work hard for us.
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I just love it to be used as a propaganda item for profit for these companies... Yet brainwash tells we should be gratefull cuz they work hard for us.
    What other methods are available to getting a cure to us?

Or am I missing the point and you are suggesting that its a scam?

Account suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Cures are not profitable unless they require you to consume a patented drug for the rest of your life. Something I'd gladly do in trade for a new spinal cord, but I don't really see that happening.
    Sick of people saying there won’t be a cure because it’s not profitable, don’t you think any company that knows of a cure would release it and make billions. They are not working with the company’s that are profiting off the injury so it makes no sense whatsoever to me. They haven’t even found a fully working cure for animals yet, plus it takes time to move that to humans. It took 15 years just to pass ampyra...
    Last edited by shitrock4; 03-14-2019 at 07:43 PM.