Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

"That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Exciting. Glad Dr Silver finally has a set plan moving forward.

Breaking my self imposed exile from the cure forum to say that THIS IS REALLY EXCITING. Trying to temperate it by reminding myself that Acorda took 15yrs for Ampyra and screwed it for SCI's ... whole new animal for these peptides. I assume a bunch of animal trials will commence.

I'm excited for Joel, Bill ... mrb ... guy named Jim on my FB. All vent dependent tetra's ... hope they're first. I like his thoughts on bladder too because that's certainly a killer of a lot of us due to infection.

Dr Silver I believe in. Isn't he in his 70's? I hope he sees it! Everything he has said from day one - while tough to grasp the science for me - MAKES SENSE. Hiyo Silver! Away!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

but lynnifer, hadnt animal studies already happened and succeeded and now this is the beginning of gearing up for human application

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

No idea. Dr Silver is pretty open to answering emails ... perhaps he'll come and answer questions if he has five minutes some morning.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

I emailed him and asked him if he would come address this thread... he might and he might not, but I asked

Awesomesauce. He seems a great person and answered some questions via email for me once. I'm sure he will if he has the time and access.

Part of my vision for the new CareCure was a different speaker every week (then widdled that down to month) .. doesn't have to be a neuroscientist. Could be a nutritionist, physiotherapist, plastic surgeon, insurance rep to government rep etc.

Been letting my health slide way down in a depressed funk (really bothers me - no family to look after and now not working and a severe lack of life satisfaction after age 45, 33yrs paralyzed - not really a supportive family and no car or home I can get into of theirs so last Christmas was a minute by minute test to get through) ... so this little spark of hope helps. Along my left side from the hip to my foot, it's 50% open wound and I haven't seen a doc since November 2016!

If I make it, I think I should make it a tradition to travel and be somewhere other than home at Christmas, instead of waiting for my sister or brother to call (dad would never call). Always wanted to spend it in New York - even if I'm alone in a hotel.

Womp womp! Back to topic.
    Last edited by lynnifer; 07-19-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    I emailed him and asked him if he would come address this thread... he might and he might not, but I asked
    Dear Lunasicc42, Lynnifer and others. I have not posted in a very long time but I do read Care Cure on occasion. Thanks to Grammy and U2FP I see that you have learned about the founding of NervGen Pharma. These are going to be very exciting times, indeed, with a goal to bring our regeneration strategies to people as rapidly as possible. The primary focus for sure is going to be spinal cord injury. I know that there may be many questions and you deserve answers so I will do my best to address all that I can. I will need to check in with the company to find out what I can and cannot disclose to the public in an online forum. One or more company officials may offer to participate and answer questions as well. For now I wish you all a peaceful and hopeful goodnight.

This is great news! I love it!
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Great