Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    UGH...phase 1/2 clinical trial beginning early 2020
    Is the UGH because we all know it will be 2022 !

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    Is the UGH because we all know it will be 2022 !
    even 2020 is too long for my liking... Even though I understand the reality of the situation, I still want it YESTERDAY
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    even 2020 is too long for my liking... Even though I understand the reality of the situation, I still want it YESTERDAY
    Same.

I'm strongly in favor of far more liberal compassionate use laws.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    I'm strongly in favor of far more liberal compassionate use laws.
    Trump signed a national “compassionate use” law. Can SCI be considered a terminal condition?

The problem with the compassionate use type laws is that it requires the organisation with the treatment to agree to it.

When its a company who has the solution they stay away from doing this. They have their reasons, but frankly the reasons I've heard are selfish reasons.

It was great to hear that Wise's trial will offer early access. That shows they want to get cures into patients as soon as possible, and are more concerned with helping us than making money.

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    Trump signed a national “compassionate use” law. Can SCI be considered a terminal condition?

From what ive read so far, and honestly expected... I couldn't find any literature that "spinal cord injury " exactly falls under the umbrella of the compassionate use law. Like ideally I was looking for an actual list of conditions that would apply but I never found that
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

There are no therapies for SCI. Therefore (we are told) phase II therapies that are safe and effective will be eligible for Expanded Compassionate Use.

Not a political view but combining President Trump's

1: Love and respect to the injured and non-injured veterans that served the country.

2: Cut unnecessary regulations or policies that affect job creation, projects and innovations.

3: Increase the economy and intellect property with local manufactured products/produce/ keeping the made in the USA proud slogan

Maybe it's worth getting his attention about our situation? I've read several times here that the previous US Admins had done cuts and gave red lights to several research fields... 2020 elections are coming, maybe a good opportunity to make a good argument or promise to the upcoming presidential debates?

Or we as a community join up in a great number in groups in different parts of the country/world in a specific time/date making news so he and opponents can respond to?

Tring to find ideas to cut the unnecessary BS to speed up things... any ideas?

How to cut unnecessary regulations that prevent (if any) SCI research to humans. (hey its been decades of so called 'breakthroughs' that could benefit humans...

Again, my point of view is from me a non political SCI, anyone triggered are free to pm me to avoid derailment of the thread.
    Last edited by Moe; 08-16-2018 at 04:01 PM.
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

This is what the original premise of u2fp was. It’s much more on the research side now.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12