Thread: purple mattress

purple mattress

anyone have one if so what model and what do you like about it there having a sale and throwing in an adjustable basr frame for free just curous of thoughts

thanks
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Please post info. Adjustable bases are worth more than the mattress. As far as the purple mattress, I hear they are good for sleeping but hard for re-positioning.

its at a local mattress store ill have to check it out not even real sure how long the sale goes for by time i get up there itll probably be over mattress firm is the place giving away the adjustable base with a purchase of any mattress of 599 or more it last till tuesday

I had one for a few weeks before returning. It seems like a nice mattress but was too soft for my repositioning (C7).

Do you mean adjustable as in a power base that allows you to raise the head and/or feet, or adjustable in that it is a standard bed frame that can be adjusted in size for several different mattress sizes? Big difference!

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Do you mean adjustable as in a power base that allows you to raise the head and/or feet, or adjustable in that it is a standard bed frame that can be adjusted in size for several different mattress sizes? Big difference!

(KLD)
    in the pic on there website it shows the head up says its like a 700 dollar adjustable base i still havent got up honestly i probably will miss this sale