Thread: Where can I find this manual ?

Where can I find this manual ?

I'm trying to find the manual to learn about raising my seating on my power chair. Its a 2011(I think) quantum edge q6 with power tilt and recline seat.

I'm trying to find the other manual that says I need to look at, that I underlined in red.

Any help would be appreciated !
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

That info should be available online somewhere, or even Quantum website. As soon as I get a moment I'll look around.

That's the manual from their site for the power base. I went to the seating systems manual and could not find what I am looking for either.

You need to look for the specific power seating system you are using. There are several. From that same Quantum q6 manual:

NOTE: If your power chair is equipped with a Specialty Seat, Synergy Seat, or TRU-Balance Power Positioning System, refer to the seat adjustment information contained in separate manuals. If your power chair is equipped with a contoured seating system, refer to the following information.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    You need to look for the specific power seating system you are using. There are several. From that same Quantum q6 manual:

(KLD)
    Thanks, but I already did that - said it in post 3 too.

I forgot, Pride/Quantum aren't much for giving out information other than "contact your provider." They must think that anyone using a wheelchair would be stepping out of their parameters if they made an attempt to make a repair or adjustment. After all, everything about wheelchairs is esoteric. I will never sit in anything they manufacturer, nor would I recommend anything. You probably can get some useful info over wheelchair driver site.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    I forgot, Pride/Quantum aren't much for giving out information other than "contact your provider." They must think that anyone using a wheelchair would be stepping out of their parameters if they made an attempt to make a repair or adjustment. After all, everything about wheelchairs is esoteric. I will never sit in anything they manufacturer, nor would I recommend anything. You probably can get some useful info over wheelchair driver site.
    yeah that’s why I’m trying to know the equipment so I can ask more pointed questions and to gauge how competent the person I’m talking to is.... Nobody can do their job right these days...