Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "SCINet" or "Spinal Cord Injury Network": Does it really exist or yet to be founded?

"SCINet" or "Spinal Cord Injury Network": Does it really exist or yet to be founded?

ChinaSCINet, IndiaSCINet, NorwaySCINet or AnywhereSCINet... Is this a real actual Network, a planned upcoming one or just a label?

- If its an actual or upcoming one what's the advantage of having one vs independent?

- How does the management work , Where is the main office and who are the officials behind it?

- Which updated official countries are in so far and who are the representatives/participating Neurosurgeons of these countries?

- Is there a risk that this network will regulate and monopolize spinal cord research or just the cord blood trials?

- Is replicating the Umbilical Cord blood trials the only focus for the upcoming events ?

- Is there any follow-up data of ANY volunteers of the completed previous trials in china? (P-1 & P-2) if not why?
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    ChinaSCINet, IndiaSCINet, NorwaySCINet or AnywhereSCINet... Is this a real actual Network, a planned upcoming one or just a label?

- If its an actual or upcoming one what's the advantage of having one vs independent?

- How does the management work , Where is the main office and who are the officials behind it?

- Which updated official countries are in so far and who are the representatives/participating Neurosurgeons of these countries?

- Is there a risk that this network will regulate and monopolize spinal cord research or just the cord blood trials?

- Is replicating the Umbilical Cord blood trials the only focus for the upcoming events ?

- Is there any follow-up data of ANY volunteers of the completed previous trials in china? (P-1 & P-2) if not why?
    Good questions. Hope someone can answer you.

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Moe has turned.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
    Moe has turned.....
    do you mean into a zombie
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Moe has turned.....
    Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    do you mean into a zombie
    Flying Pelican and Luna, seriously?? Got nothing better to do than butt-in with useless childish remarks?? I addressed this topic to SCINet officials, not you 2 clowns...
    Last edited by Moe; 06-24-2018 at 11:02 PM.
    ― DaShanne Stokes

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Flying Pelican and Luna, seriously?? Got nothing better to do than butt-in with useless childish remarks?? I addressed this topic to SCINet officials, not you 2 clowns...
    Just returning the sarcasm you have been personally directing at the challengers of Wise/SCINetChina/UCBC over the last 7 years. Lost your sense of humour now eh?

Just returning the sarcasm you have been personally directing at the challengers of Wise/SCINetChina/UCBC over the last 7 years. Lost your sense of humour now eh?
    PM me with your personal issues, you're derailing the tread.

back to topic

Dear SCINet official, (no regualar moderators please)

― DaShanne Stokes

naw, all jokes aside, I see what Moes saying, I was just having a little fun because I am stuck between a rock and a hard place with my values... On one hand I was tired of always speculating or asking questions to get the typical non-answers no matter how you phrase a certain question or how many times you ask it but on the other hand I understand the importance of questioning to make sure the researchers are doing everything on the up-and-up and not wasting precious time and money
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

So much useless interference...

back to topic

Dear SCINet official, (no regualar moderators please)

― DaShanne Stokes

Wise is out of the country and can't log in, asked me to post this-

Moe,

ChinaSCINet exists. It is located in Hong Kong Science Park. I recently stepped down from being the Director and CEO of ChinaSCINet and Professor Waisan Poon from the Chinese University of Hong Kong will be taking over. I remain the co-chair of the Board of Directors, to continue to help raise money for the trials.

IndiaSCINet exists. It is a charity and supports clinical trial networks in India. Stemcyte India is continuing to get the Phase II trial going in India. As soon as the institutional review boards of the participating hospitals are duly constituted and approve the protocol, we will submit the initial new drug (IND) application to the Deug Controller General of India (DCGI) for approval to start the trial.

I never started SCINetUSA. This was in part because the trial is being sponsored by Stemcyte and it is simply called US102d. I have been spending an enormous amount of time and effort getting the IND Approved and we just have one final issue to deal with before it is approved. Costs are rising rapidly. I suspect that the phase II trial will cost $10 million before it is done,

There is also supposed to be a NorwegianSCINet (NOSCINET) but the European network probably will not start until the phase III trial starts, hopefully in 2020. Many of us are working very hard to get all these trials going and raising the money for the trials.

Wise.