Thread: Charles Krauthammer dead at 68.

Charles Krauthammer dead at 68.

Credit:
    Story: foxnews.com
    Web link: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ead-at-68.html
    Video: youtube.com
    Article: Elizabeth Llorente

"We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Still a shock, even though we knew it was inevitable after his announcement a couple weeks ago.

Not always a conservative, he identified as a Democrat while in his 20s. He worked on the Walter Mondale campaign staff during the race to the White House between Mondale and Ronald Reagan in 1984.

He left behind a wife, Robyn and a son Daniel.

On Friday, 9 PM Eastern time, Fox News will air a one hour special about his life.

Rest easy, Dr. K.

Charles Krauthammer 1950-2018

You guys and gals that dont like fox probably dont know who Charles is or if you did, perhaps did not know he was a Quad. I enjoyed his analysis and opinions. When I was abled bodied I had no idea he was paralyzed until I saw this mini documentary on him.

Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McLaren87 View Post
    You guys and gals that dont like fox probably dont know who Charles is...
    You can watch Fox without liking it. I will miss Charles Krauthammer. He was cool.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by McLaren87 View Post
    You guys and gals that dont like fox probably dont know who Charles is or if you did, perhaps did not know he was a Quad. I enjoyed his analysis and opinions. When I was abled bodied I had no idea he was paralyzed until I saw this mini documentary on him.

Get over yourself. Krauthammer has been on many people's radar for several decades and way before the very recent Fox News crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Patton57 View Post
    Get over yourself. Krauthammer has been on many people's radar for several decades and way before the very recent Fox News crap.
    lol, triggered ! kisses !
    Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!