Thread: Bedjet. I have one on order and let you all know how it works out once I use it.

Bedjet. I have one on order and let you all know how it works out once I use it.

I'd seen this on Shark tank a few years back and the company is actually selling quite a few units, proved the sharks wrong. So I figured I'd give one a try. I figure with my messed up temp regulation and sweating and all at night this thing might just be a natural for me to get a better sleep and feel better when I wake up, lets hope so. www.bedjet.com The price has quite a discount right now so I figured why not? The Bedjet gets glowing reviews on amazon and other sites, their customer service and support is very good. I'll let you all know how it works out next week when I start using the unit. I figure I won't have to keep the whole house as cool with the ac and save money on that and in the colder months this will keep me and my legs which sometimes tend to get really cold at night toasty warm. Sounds like a good deal to me. It sure sounds like the special comfort sheet option is a must though as that distributes the air from the blower a lot better than just blowing it in through the end of the bed under a sheet that is not connected to the blower. The special sheet they offer connects directly to the blower unit.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    I'd seen this on Shark tank a few years back and the company is actually selling quite a few units, proved the sharks wrong. So I figured I'd give one a try. I figure with my messed up temp regulation and sweating and all at night this thing might just be a natural for me to get a better sleep and feel better when I wake up, lets hope so. www.bedjet.com The price has quite a discount right now so I figured why not? The Bedjet gets glowing reviews on amazon and other sites, their customer service and support is very good. I'll let you all know how it works out next week when I start using the unit. I figure I won't have to keep the whole house as cool with the ac and save money on that and in the colder months this will keep me and my legs which sometimes tend to get really cold at night toasty warm. Sounds like a good deal to me. It sure sounds like the special comfort sheet option is a must though as that distributes the air from the blower a lot better than just blowing it in through the end of the bed under a sheet that is not connected to the blower. The special sheet they offer connects directly to the blower unit.
    It will be interesting to know if the air cooling and heating blanket system makes noise. I don't know if they still make the unit, but Sleep Number had a similar product and it was pretty noisy. Then there are those "Bair Hug" units that are used in hospitals. They do keep you warm and toasty, but they are horrifically noisy! Look forward to your report.

I soooooo look forward to hearing how this works in keeping you cool. I ran across the Bedjet trying to solve the same problem for my daughter. We even put a window air conditioner in her room to keep it cooler than the rest of the house. I looked at the Sleep Number one too that gjnl mentioned but I think it was around $600. I have a fan under her bed pointed straight up at her mattress in hopes of dissipating body heat. Really excited to hear how it goes for you Curt!

They claim 38 DB on their website which is pretty quiet plus it should tuck under the bed so that should help, but ya, I'll chime back in when I get it set up. I'd think I'll have the unit early next week, heck the company is in the next town. I dunno why I didn't just drive over there and try and buy it direct and save the 36 dollars shipping, I wasn't thinking. Although they might not have sold it to me that way. Everything sounds top notch with these according to all the research I've done. I'll let ya all know.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

I own a BedJet and it was one of the best purchases I've ever made! To answer your questions about how much noise it makes-- it's actually a very soothing white noise that almost helps me fall asleep. Let me know how you like it once you install yours, Curt!

Ive been using one for the past 2 years or so. It’s great! Definitely the best way to control my body temp while in bed. I use the phone app to control everything over Bluetooth, you can set sequences of time/temp/fan speed. I primarily use it in the winter months because I’m always cold. The heat gets just as warm as my space heater. There isn’t really any cooling features but it just uses the fan with no heat at 75? or whatever your floor temperature in the room. The fan isn’t that loud to the point that I turn the volume up on my tv but it’s definitely noticeable.

I cannot recommend this enough
    C5 as of 6-13- 2010

I didn't know this thing existed. How does it work if you can feel anything?
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09