Thread: Best Accessible Android Mobile Phone

Best Accessible Android Mobile Phone

I know there have been many posts about this, but I wanted to revisit if that's okay?

For those who need a lot of accessibility features on an android mobile phone (C4 quadriplegic here with no arm movement and utilize a Permobil iDevice Bluetooth with my chin control for my chair), which phones have you found to be the most useful? I may be in the market soon and hoping to find some really good advice from all you awesome people!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel View Post
    I know there have been many posts about this, but I wanted to revisit if that's okay?

For those who need a lot of accessibility features on an android mobile phone (C4 quadriplegic here with no arm movement and utilize a Permobil iDevice Bluetooth with my chin control for my chair), which phones have you found to be the most useful? I may be in the market soon and hoping to find some really good advice from all you awesome people!

Thanks
    Google Pixel 2 and or XL 2

Most smart phones can unlock with voice commands but Pixel can.

I have a Permobil f3 and roll with the phone in my cup holder.

I can "hey google" the play music from 3rd party apps, send text and or navigate though gps all while never touching the phone.

Great camera and overall amazing phone!