Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cant believe they pay me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    There still is a freight elevator going to the high-rise section...Deferred Maintenance is still possible!
    Just hope that when the last one breaks you’re not upstairs or ,even worse, on it!

NBC5 Investigates a mysterious building being a spy hub for the NSA...

https://www.nbcchicago.com/investiga...490419061.html

I'm going to have to go with President Trump's assertion that NBC is Fake News. Heck, when their "investigation" is a "welcome to 2 months ago" plagiarism of someone else's delusional reporting...not much credibility there.

I will note however that a facility-wide memo has been circulated which encourages no longer wearing a black suit and dark sunglasses to work.

The expressway ride home often manages to annoy, even at midnight, with random closures due to repair projects, weekend drunks/rideshare morons, CUV pilots, you, etc. But tonight was most impressive...Fail Truck took out all 4 lanes:

Sure am glad it was just a little ahead of me, rather then having to park my ass in whatever cluster this generated for like an hour
    '

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    The expressway ride home often manages to annoy, even at midnight, with random closures due to repair projects, weekend drunks/rideshare morons, CUV pilots, you, etc. But tonight was most impressive...Fail Truck took out all 4 lanes:

Sure am glad it was just a little ahead of me, rather then having to park my ass in whatever cluster this generated for like an hour
    '
    Mashing the gas on that accord just ain’t the same as the challenger, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    Mashing the gas on that accord just ain?t the same as the challenger, huh?
    Yeah Andy! It?s not I bet huh?

Wonder how your old Monte SS would size up against that Honda! (just saying is all! 😈&#129315

Wonder how your Challenger would size up against the Scat Pack Challenger (again, just saying is all. LOL &#128514
    Too bad the owner of the Scat Pack made a bone-head decision on twist-throttle handcontrols...... the same bone-head now knows he needs a new configuration come next Spring. 🤣🤣
    When that said Scat Pack awakens to pound the pavement.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -----------
    Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    Mashing the gas on that accord just ain?t the same as the challenger, huh?
    Nope, not really. But IMO a finer commuter as it is smaller and easier to drive, seems like less of a waste to sit in traffic, very nondescript, and since purchased used...I get to treat it like a beater and not be overly concerned about it

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Wonder how your old Monte SS would size up against that Honda! (just saying is all! 😈&#129315

Wonder how your Challenger would size up against the Scat Pack Challenger (again, just saying is all. LOL &#128514
    Honda vs. SS. I think it would come down to tires. The Honda spins the front through most of 1st gear and chirps the shift to 2nd. It has some Michelin tires somewhere between Carbide and Diamond on the hardness scale for like a 100K mile treadwear warranty, lol. But you never can tell...we do have to test that out, the Honda is pretty "VTEC, Yo!" when nailing it.

392's...I got 30mm wider tires FTW, and a black gas door for +50HP