Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant believe they pay me

I cant believe they pay me

I'm bored, and have a new phone...time to play!

Pardon the loud talking and grunting, it's somewhat noisy and I'm just kind of groany tonight, lol. Enjoy a mini-tour of a small corner of the inner bowels at the phone company:

LOL @ NSA comments!!! I didn't mind working aftergoons but mine were 5pm-3am which was handy for picking up the ex as he was done around that time ... usually. That was our usual grocery trip time! LOL Weirdos. Then breakfast and then bed and then do it all over again ... time to make the donuts ...

The only thing I hated was snowstorms because if I don't make it to the front door, I won't be found until around 6am!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Are you trying to get fired?

Department of Homeland Security.

No not NSA but The US Department of Homeland Security.

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Quote Originally Posted by Patton57 View Post
    Are you trying to get fired?
    Andy likes the thin ice.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

You guys are probably right, that video could fall under photography of critical infrastructure, which could entice a cave-dwelling Afghani to think "AH HA! There's my next target!". So I have deleted that video showing me assuring a delightful customer experience while adding value for shareholders.

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Andy likes the thin ice.

I've got Andy's number.

We were doing so well, just shy of 6 months went by before someone got stuck in the elevator again. I guess now having 1 functioning elevator out of 5 is plenty though, just a bit slow getting a car...with no one in the building, on a Sunday, lol. Enjoy the sound of smooth and mechanically sound elevator equipment, who needs an amusement park? :

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    We were doing so well, just shy of 6 months went by before someone got stuck in the elevator again. I guess now having 1 functioning elevator out of 5 is plenty though, just a bit slow getting a car...with no one in the building, on a Sunday, lol. Enjoy the sound of smooth and mechanically sound elevator equipment, who needs an amusement park? :

Trump will have to put those elevators on the top of his infrastructure list!

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    Trump will have to put those elevators on the top of his infrastructure list!
    There still is a freight elevator going to the high-rise section...Deferred Maintenance is still possible!