Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to manage a stove?

I love the way you incorporated this accessibility into your room. I'm a renter and they recently did upgrades which were downgrades for me. New stove which has knobs in front... great... but the stove is now higher and I can't see what I'm cooking. The oven is narrower as well and the racks don't slide out as far as my older full-sized oven. Can you see the green running through my veins over your beautiful room???

Quote Originally Posted by oncetherwasagirl View Post
    I love the way you incorporated this accessibility into your room. I'm a renter and they recently did upgrades which were downgrades for me. New stove which has knobs in front... great... but the stove is now higher and I can't see what I'm cooking.
    A mirror above your stove can help with this:

https://www.allegromedical.com/daily...r-p186150.html

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by RJC View Post
    That's a nice setup
    Thanks. The cutout in the island for trash is also key. Opening a cabinet door to discard trash is a real pain. Proper access makes cooking a pleasure.