Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone still taking 4-AP-3-MEOH?

Anyone still taking 4-AP-3-MEOH?

And are you still purchasing from mod4all? Just curious as I want to try it. I currently take 40mg per day of Fampyra (Ampyra in the States). Dramatic improvement (albeit small) in my first four days ... but long term (it's been five years now) .. my bowel function has improved, DESPITE a slight prolapse. Takes five - ten minutes now again.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Hey,
    I have purchased in February 4-AP-3-MEOH from mod4all. He is shipping them with a filler now, 0.5mg 4-AP-3-MeOH and 70mg L-Threonine.filler.
    I like them with no filler as they ship them before - just
    0.5mg 4-AP-3-MeOH in capsules.
    However, in the meantime I got prescribed some medication for my bladder and could not mix with 4-AP-3-MeOH so I have a Load of 280 capsules of 4-AP-3-MeOH sitting on my shelf.
    If you want to try, I can send to you some
    4-AP-3-MeOH . Send me your address in Private message if you want.
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Kind of you!!! Thanks!!! Message sent. The Canadians on here are way too kind!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Which bladder med interferes?
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

I would recommend taking this discussion to PMs. Selling a prescription drug (even if compounded) if you are not a licensed pharmacist can put both the seller and buyer at legal risks.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete

Possible new treatment for spinal cord injuries identified in animal studies

The compound, 4-aminopyridine-3-methanol, works in a similar way as a drug previously developed at Purdue, 4-aminopyridine (4-AP), which has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to treat multiple sclerosis.

https://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2018/Q2/possible-new-treatment-for-spinal-cord-injuries-identified-in-animal-studies.html

Mod4all appears to have become a sham, taking money and promising shipment then nothing...
    I do not recommend.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Yikes good to know! Thanks!

Any of you think the herb pennyroyal as a tea could act like 4-AP3-MeOH? - Studies conducted on the toxicity of pulegone (in pennyroyal)

Study conducted on rats shows that pulegone can cause delayed action potential in cardiac muscles.[25]
    Study conducted shows pulegone damaged ovarian tissue in mice. Increased dosages correlated to more severe damage.[26]
    In a study, pulegone was given to female rats through oral administration in doses of 0, 75, or 150 mg/kg of body weight. Individual studies lasted for 4–6 weeks and increased instance of urothelial tumors appeared as a result.[24]
    In the first study listed above, pulegone reportedly had relaxant effects on vascular smooth muscles, myometrium, the bladder, intestine and the trachea of rats. The relaxation effects on these organs can be attributed to pulegone blocking the ion channels for Ca2+ and K+ to enter and exit the cell, respectively. This hinders the ability of the cell to achieve its necessary action potential for a nerve impulse to fire, relaxing the muscle.

Most calcium channel blockers are selectiobe for certain muscles. There are several medications available in this category that have been used for years... for the heart. Taking medications without supervision can be dangerous.And a waste of money. There must be human trials, n ot just on animals.
    CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.