Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Permobil F3 recline

I just got a demo M3 & the seat elevator is clicking now. I tried to see what is wrong but I have no idea. Are they faulty? Also can the elevator motors overheat?
    "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I just got a demo M3 & the seat elevator is clicking now. I tried to see what is wrong but I have no idea. Are they faulty? Also can the elevator motors overheat?
    I am sure any motor could overheat as its a motor with being put to it. I have never had a issue with seat elevation.

Also the new F3, F5,M3, M5 have newer lift and from start to finish I think its 10 sec.

Older version takes 20 sec and they newer version roll faster with full seat elevation!

Have you demoed a F3 / F5?

Quote Originally Posted by RollPositive View Post
    I am sure any motor could overheat as its a motor with being put to it. I have never had a issue with seat elevation.

Also the new F3, F5,M3, M5 have newer lift and from start to finish I think its 10 sec.

Older version takes 20 sec and they newer version roll faster with full seat elevation!

Have you demoed a F3 / F5?
    I had a old Permo standing chair back in 90s. But I was never seated properly & I couldn't stand the Front wheel drive. So I exchanged it at a loss for a new Storm Arrow Torque. I never considered a front wheel drive since. But if it provides front stability I might.
    Last edited by Norm; 06-04-2018 at 10:22 PM.
    "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis