Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exosome injections ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    I will say this, one of the patients who used that clinic said they also injected his penis which is utterly absurd since nothing about sci-induced ED that is in the penis. Scam alert!

Correction... That was stem cells in Florida.
    So New Jersey incomplete SCI can get fixed in a couple days and have their heads injected for baldness while they're there and Florida takes care of SCI nerve pain and penis injections for ED since that quit working.... One would think they'd train their shills a bit better and avoid the "clever cell" terminology. I mean, how many people (marks) would actually give these people that kind of money without a second thought or maybe reading something other than the deceptive advertising for such a serious CNS injury? People do check on things just a little bit, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    So New Jersey incomplete SCI can get fixed in a couple days and have their heads injected for baldness while they're there and Florida takes care of SCI nerve pain and penis injections for ED since that quit working.... One would think they'd train their shills a bit better and avoid the "clever cell" terminology. I mean, how many people (marks) would actually give these people that kind of money without a second thought or maybe reading something other than the deceptive advertising for such a serious CNS injury? People do check on things just a little bit, don't they?
    The answer to the last part is unfortunately a big fat,nnoooooooooo.

GRAMMY, we are fortunate to have your sobering presence here. I'm a trained scientist and even I get so desperate I start to think maybe just maybe... Thank you.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

I am in florida... And honestly I can't wait to go and get me some of them there peener injections. Lol
    Last edited by lunasicc42; 06-01-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

omw
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    GRAMMY, we are fortunate to have your sobering presence here. I'm a trained scientist and even I get so desperate I start to think maybe just maybe... Thank you.
    You're most welcomed Mize. I do believe we'll make it to a place where valuable and viable treatments will become an option for us through rigorous testing, peer reviewed results and trials. (They will be the result of contributions made by dedicated scientists and relentless advocates throughout the decades along with steady hands guiding biotech companies). Along the way, there will always be failures, disappointment and snake oil sold. To me, it's important to learn, know and share the difference between our two options. It's not always easy to cut the wheat from the chaff, but we're getting there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyran21 View Post
    Curious, does the government have no control of these stem-cell centers opening business with no valid medical proof their treatments works or not? Ah well, read the Right to Try post. Guess I found the answer.
    The future in medicine is clinics where we can get a shot of Stem Cells and three joints and a week later all of our health problems will evaporate! Marijuana Stem Stores!

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    The future in medicine is clinics where we can get a shot of Stem Cells and three joints and a week later all of our health problems will evaporate! Marijuana Stem Stores!
    Future=100 years. But it's a thought!

Account suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    You're most welcomed Mize. I do believe we'll make it to a place where valuable and viable treatments will become an option for us through rigorous testing, peer reviewed results and trials. (They will be the result of contributions made by dedicated scientists and relentless advocates throughout the decades along with steady hands guiding biotech companies). Along the way, there will always be failures, disappointment and snake oil sold. To me, it's important to learn, know and share the difference between our two options. It's not always easy to cut the wheat from the chaff, but we're getting there.
    I have looked into this process aswell and have sent them my bloodwork and Xrays Mras, to see what Dr. Speil has to say, I have talked to about 7 people through Facebook that have done this procedure with positive results, they all have nothing but good things to say about the proccess and only one older (60s) lady that has done this procedure with not to much results, tho she was still pleased with the service. care to elaborate anything about this I should be looking into?