Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freedom flow ii - helping people find privacy and independence

Please complete your profile to indicate that you are a vendor.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Hello SCI-Nurse, I did complete the "profile". I did not see anywhere for me to indicate vendor but did select "other" in regards to association with SCI. Additional question, I was hoping to edit or delete my original post from last year with something more current. But it appears even with starting a NEW POST it was just added to the bottom of remarks to my original post. Any suggestions? Thanks, Erik
    Last edited by ErikT; 08-19-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Moderators may move your identical posts to combine them in one thread. Old posts cannot be removed nor edited. Include the information that you are a vendor in your "biography" section of your profile.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.