Thread: Freedom flow ii - helping people find privacy and independence

Freedom flow ii - helping people find privacy and independence

Hello All,

I'm looking to spread the word about a revolutionary product called Freedom Flow II. The Freedom Flow II is an automatic leg bag emptier. Even with extremely limited mobility, people are finding our device is giving them a whole new sense of privacy and independence. Freedom Flow II operates wirelessly and by remote control allowing you to be free to use any chair. The unit operates while strapped to your leg or even directly to your chair, wherever you prefer.

I'd be thrilled to tell you more about the Freedom Flow II if you'd like to post your questions or comments here or you can contact me directly and visit our website at www.freedom-flow.com

Thank you and have a great day!

Erik
    Last edited by ErikT; 05-23-2018 at 07:52 PM.

I love my freedom flow ?. happy customer....
    Brian

I have been using Freedom Flow since the Strawberry tech days. Original unit still going strong. It is the best $500 you will ever spend. Total freedom to drink as much water as you want. You be good to your bladder and your bladder will be good to you!

Hey Brian, thats good to hear your FF is still serving you well. Please feel free to reach out to me any time should you need any thing. You can find me on the FF web site. Have a great day! Erik

Hey CowboyCrip, it's good to hear from you and that your FF is still doing it's thing. If you purchased back during the Strawberry days then indeed you have had it a while. Even better news that price of $500 has gone down to $399. So if you ever need anything feel free to reach out to me through the FF website. Have a good one. Erik

The only thing that is bad about the unit is that the thing that holds your tube from closing and opening is made from plastic or a cheap material.

My friend broke mine when he tried opening it
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Hi Mac85, I'd like an opportunity to see if we can't help you and get the device fixed. If you have a chance would you mind sending me an email and we'll see what we can do. Thx, Erik erik.thorne@dynalloy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    The only thing that is bad about the unit is that the thing that holds your tube from closing and opening is made from plastic or a cheap material.

My friend broke mine when he tried opening it
    That is true. Mine broke years ago (The black plastic tab to manually open.) I just push the button.

Thanks. Good luck growing FF it is an amazing product that solves a huge problem.

Hey CowboyCrip, it's good to hear from you and that your FF is still doing it's thing. If you purchased back during the Strawberry days then indeed you have had it a while. Even better news that price of $500 has gone down to $399. So if you ever need anything feel free to reach out to me through the FF website. Have a good one. Erik