ok i have a set of portable ones however they do not fit on my new car since the gas pedal comes out of the floor not the firewall. is there another bracket i can buy to let this set work with a floor mounted pedal? instead of the bar bracket i would need something like a plate that i could attach at the top of the pedal. if you know what i am talking about i guess i don't even know what i am talking about but the bar bracket that is on my portable hand controls won't work!