First, I would like to say I am not promoting this or even telling others to try this. I am simply sharing my experience and what's working for me...

I am a C5 quadriplegic and live with a suprapubic catheter. I broke my neck 9 years ago. I have been plagued with UTI after UTI ever since the catheter was put in place. I have literally been on every oral antibiotic available. My urologist informed me I no longer have oral antibiotic options available to me and I would have to be admitted into the hospital and given IV antibiotics for any infections I come down with, being that the bacteria has developed resistance to the antibiotics. So I was on the last oral antibiotics that would be effective for me and as soon as my last dose of antibiotics was finished, my urine became cloudy and littered with coconut flake looking debris as usual... I was terrified! I have kids and a family that need me and I cannot be admitted into the hospital with my family being unattended... So my research began. I have literally tried every UTI remedy and supplement I have heard of or come across. With very little to no results. I have spent hundreds perhaps even thousands of dollars by now on probiotics, colloidal silver's and different infection treatments and preventions I come across on the Internet. I spent months trying to effectively use Microcyn products with no success... I was sure I was doomed to die from a resistant infection that my doctor told me was developing... And then, I came across this. http://www.atlantishealingcenter.com...orous-acid.htm ... Although, I did not buy this product, I used the same ingredients and made this myself. At this point, I was desperate enough to try anything. I was diligent and consistent with the dosages and guidelines given by a man named Jim Humble. http://educate-yourself.org/mms/4000...l06jun12.shtml . Immediately, my body began to feel a sense of tingling and calmness. The first day, I slept like a baby and the second day even better! My urine has become clear and I feel great! There are a lot of professionals even doctors who discredit and warn against taking MMS products. They talk about the potential dangers and the harm it could do to your body. However, with the extensive research I have done I have never come across anyone who has been harmed or even become sick other than nausea from ever taking MMS products. I was desperate enough to try this. I can honestly say, this saved my life and I feel better than ever before! I don't care what people say, I have done the guinea pigging and it works! Although the directions must be followed exactly or there could be some discomfort (and I've experienced it) this actually works...