Thread: Tilite zra fold-down push handles

Tilite zra fold-down push handles

Just wondering if anyone has the fold-down push handles on the tilite zra. Are they completely removable? I currently have ones that are completely removable but not folding... (integrated i think it's called) and just wondering if those ones are the same. Photos would be appreciated.
    complete t6. injured skiing nov 2017.

I have them on my TR3's fixed backrest canes. Photos later today. I removed bolts at the bottom so the push handles pull right out.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    I have them on my TR3's fixed backrest canes. Photos later today. I removed bolts at the bottom so the push handles pull right out.
    Awesome! Glad to hear, photos would be fantastic.

oops . . . forgot . . . tomorrow
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

I just tried to remove the bolt from the bottom and it removed just fine on a ZRA. It was a bit stuck, and I did not want to bang away at it, because it has been on for about 5 years. I would trust chasmengr if he says it can be removed easily.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

I'm having trouble getting camera and PC to play nice together . . . I'll keep trying.

Thanks, E
    Chas
    TiLite TR3

<
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Awesome! Thanks so much guys. That diagram is super helpful!
    complete t6. injured skiing nov 2017.

They are definitely removable, and a lot heavier than I thought they would be. After taking mine off years ago there was a noticeable difference transferring my chair into my car.