Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casper vs Purple mattress?

Just to follow up, I would be very interested in hearing experiences with the Purple. My Tempurpedic isn't providing enough support after only 2 years - and Tempupedic refuses to honor their own warranty!

I was also considering something like the Tuft & Needle. The Tuft & Needle is about 1/4 the cost of the Tempurpedic, so I could actually just replace it every year or so if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by xsfxsf View Post
    Just to follow up, I would be very interested in hearing experiences with the Purple. My Tempurpedic isn't providing enough support after only 2 years - and Tempupedic refuses to honor their own warranty!

I was also considering something like the Tuft & Needle. The Tuft & Needle is about 1/4 the cost of the Tempurpedic, so I could actually just replace it every year or so if necessary.
    What kind of support is the Tempur-Pedic not providing? What kind do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    What kind of support is the Tempur-Pedic not providing? What kind do you have?
    Actually Tempur-Pedic wound up accepting the warranty claim, so I will just stay with them.

Quote Originally Posted by xsfxsf View Post
    Actually Tempur-Pedic wound up accepting the warranty claim, so I will just stay with them.
    We are getting one in a few weeks. Hopefully it will be better than our Sleep Number.