Thread: Thought I was having heart attack - ER said no. Still Feel Off

Thought I was having heart attack - ER said no. Still Feel Off

Hello,

Last week I encountered some very odd feelings. Dizziness - not constant but when I moved my head. Felt like vertigo. Then I started feeling pressure in my chest and tingling in my legs (which I can't feel)

My BP is normally 80's/60's. I took and it was 120/80 ish, But no sign of hyper reflexia. I called ambulance. There diagnostics showed same BP but nothing screaming MI.

wENT to ER (A health risk for a quad in itself) they did blood work, CT of head, ecg (or ekg?) everything negative.

I still feel "off" pressure in my chest and occasional dizziness especially when I tilt my head back.

I could swear I was having a heart attack... Any thoughts?

hard to say could be alot of things any signs of illness beside what you have said? did they do any lab work? i would followup with your primary and maybe either a cardiologist or your neurologist if you have one.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Hey Smash. Thanks. Yes my a labs, including heart markers all good. My GP has chalked it up to wonky sci blood pressure.

See an ENT or your PCP if you have one. maybe sinusitis or inner ear issues. Not sure why this would cause chest pain. CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.