Thread: Batteries

Batteries

Needing new batteries for my quickie freestyle chair. I am running out of power by the end of the day. I saw mk had some issues last year. I need something that will give me about 14 hours of power. Have mighty max replaced them in Oct of 2017

I just bought a pair of MK's a few months ago, so far so good. I make sure I charge them every night, that's important, so is making sure they're balanced before installation. MK is about as good as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender lady View Post
    Needing new batteries for my quickie freestyle chair. I am running out of power by the end of the day. I saw mk had some issues last year. I need something that will give me about 14 hours of power. Have mighty max replaced them in Oct of 2017
    You are correct I think Pride was the last manufacture to use them and I think they have moved to Interceptor and claiming mileage improvements but buyer beware Pride has lied about miles claimed in the past!

Using Brightway through NuMotion and working great so far plus they have a year unconditional warranty for replacement if not holding a charge.

What ever you buy make sure of build date you can find stuff on line that has been sitting in a warehouse for months with no charge being applied.
    Last edited by RollPositive; 05-15-2018 at 02:00 PM.