Thread: Permobil m300, $2500. Minnesota

Permobil m300, $2500. Minnesota

I have a personal blue m300 less than 100 miles. I am located just south of Minneapolis. 2500.00

Do you have photos of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender lady View Post
    I have a personal blue m300 less than 100 miles. I am located just south of Minneapolis. 2500.00

I do but not sure how to post them

Instructions on inserting photos: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=1#post1845398

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I am not getting all the options that are shown in you link. Mainly not getting the paper clip. I can email them to whomever

Just noticed some of the description was lost, it is a Permobil m300, the chair elevates 11 inches and does a full flat recline

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender lady View Post
    I am not getting all the options that are shown in you link. Mainly not getting the paper clip. I can email them to whomever
    Did you follow this part of the instructions:

1. Be sure you are using the Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing setting on your profile. Check this under "Settings" (top of your screen) >"General Settings" > "Miscellaneous Options".

2. If writing a response to a thread, be sure you are using the Go Advanced option.
    (KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.