Thread: Tablet battery life

Tablet battery life

About 3 years ago I bought a bottom of line 7" Lenovo tablet. I use it for a lot of things but primarily as an e-book reader. When I first got it, it would operate 6-7 hours between charges. Now it is down to 4-5 hours. It seems like I am always connecting it to the charger. Am I expecting too much, or are there tablets out there that have a decent battery?
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

I have a Kindle Fire which I use when traveling, as it has internet access in addition to being able to download films and e-books. I get about 8 hours of use on a battery charge from it. I also have an original Kindle, which I use for reading both while traveling and at home, and it has a much longer battery life...even though I read a lot daily, I rarely need to recharge this more often than every 2-3 weeks. If you are using yours mostly for reading, you might want to get a plain Kindle. They are pretty cheap refurbished, or even new.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I hate to say it but nothing lasts longer than an e-ink e-reader liked a Kindle and if you need color and apps then Apple's iPads last longer than any of my android tablets.
    Also, batteries age and lose capacity over time. You can look on iFixit for how to replace them yourself or pay a repair place. If your current tablet suits you then that's definitely the cheapest solution.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.